This week, they introduced their "truth pledge" and be ready, here some of these rules:
- 1. Go to the polls and vote NO on Sodomy Based Marriage in November.
- 2. Find ten people who each contribute $50 to No Special Rights PAC before September 1,2 2012.
- 3. Use the term “Sodomy Based Marriage” and avoid the deceptive terms “same sex or gay marriage.” (I remember to have read an article in a magazine, the results of a survey who indicated that sodomy was practiced more by straight couples than gays).
- 4. Inform my friends and neighbors that the term “same sex marriage” contains two contradictory terms, and is therefore, illogical, false, and absurd.
- 5. Marriage is a Covenant that is entered into between two people and is based on a difference in gender; and there can be no moral or legal right to a practice which defies logic, common sense, and the Natural Law itself.
- 9. Reaffirm the Christian Church’s teaching that a child must never be denied the right to have both a mother and a father. Oppose the hellish doctrine that parents of the same sex make better parents than parents of the opposite sex, an evil doctrine which is now being advanced by the homosexual rights movement.
- 10. Oppose the introduction of homosexual indoctrination into the curricula of our schools.
11. Pray that God will deliver our State and Country from this attack by demonic force, and that marriage between man and woman will be restored to its rightful place of honor, to the glory of Almighty God.
In short, do the opposite and if you believe in god, I am sure that he will approve.